Information about us:
“We/our/us” refer to DMA Performance Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is Unit 2 Ridley Road, Burnt Mills Industrial Estate, Basildon, SS13 1EG United Kingdom and our registered number is 10404284.
We accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards.
We also accept VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit and Switch debit cards.
For card payments we will require the full card number, expiry date, issue number and card holders full statement address details.
We also accept bank transfers – please contact us for our bank account details.
Cheques are no longer accepted.
All prices shown are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
Increasing the performance of any engine will exert additional stresses that engines wouldn’t normally undergo. That’s not to say that it is harmful to the engine for the simple fact that ALL engines are designed to create “Stress”, or “Torque” as it is more commonly known. All modern engines are immensely durable and strong, so we design our remaps to remain well within the design spec of the engine. This therefore means that in most cases the vehicle will be well within tolerance even when modified. In saying this, remaps have an uncanny way of finding the “weak links” as such, and can highlight components that are about to fail or operating out of spec. You must be aware that performance tuning has the ability to highlight issues earlier than the standard map would, and as such you accept this as your responsibility as the vehicle owner. It is for you to decide if your vehicle is ‘remap ready’ and fit to be tuned. The before and after figures quoted are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed. The reason is this assumes that your vehicle is producing the claimed standard power to begin with. It is accepted fact that vehicles naturally reduce in power over time with age and mileage and how they have been maintained over that time. Although we can guarantee an increase, as with all remaps results may vary.
We will not be held responsible for any accidents, damages, faults, or legal claims as a result of the enhanced performance of the vehicle. The user is also warned that the vehicle performance will be increased after installation of the remap ecu software, and due care should be taken by the user in order to adjust to the new levels of performance.
We provide a lifetime warranty on the software against any bugs, corruption or necessary updates. This is not transferable and is only valid for the original purchaser.
DMA Performance Limited hold no liability for mechanical cover as the nature of performance tuning entails that additional stresses are exerted in order to achieve the power gains. Additional information on particular items is highlighted below:
Turbo – A turbo is a consumable item and can fail even on brand new vehicles running standard tune engines, they can last from 10k miles up to 150k miles and there is no indication of longevity, due to the high rpm’s they operate at a simple small weakness can cause failure. When performance tuning we utilise a very small boost increase which is within the specs of the turbo, this does however have the potential to highlight any weakness’ and can, although very rare, cause the turbo to fail. This is extremely infrequent however we cannot be held liable in this instance.
Clutch – The life of a clutch can vary hugely depending on the predominant use, for instance a car used mainly in town will wear the thrust bearing and pressure plate much quicker than a vehicle used predominantly on the motorway. The clutch will undergo additional stress when modified and as such it is not uncommon for it to highlight any weakness in the clutch operation.
COMPANY WEBSITE DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We as a company endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about performance figure accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the products it promotes.
If through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
It is common for the DPF failure to be a direct result of a chain reaction from multiple component failure. EGR valves, Temp, Lambda, Pressure sensors, Injector Wear, Turbo wear and leaking oil seals being just a few of the root causes of DPF blockage and failure. Therefore when you request us to perform a ‘DPF delete’ and filter removal from your vehicle you have to accept that it is likely your vehicle may still have underlying problems and that the DPF failure may be just one of many associated issues that need further work in addition to the ‘DPF delete’ process. This extra work is not included as part of the DPF delete process. Our liability is limited to the 3 points below (Definition of DPF delete). For the purposes of clarity any further diagnosis in to the causation and subsequent rectification of any remaining underlying issues will be classed as additional work and not part of the DPF delete process.
We define a DPF delete is the process to achieve the 3 points below
Remove the effected DPF filter
Modify the ECU to prevent future regenerations after the blocked filter is removed
Modify the ECU to bring your car out of limp mode and turn off error codes and DPF dash warning lights, *subject to sensors operating correctly
Customer opting to remove their own filter
Our guarantee is void when the customer opts to remove the physical filter themselves thereby taking a crucial part of the process from our expert control.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- Parts specially ordered to customer’s requirements cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
- Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All parts being returned must be in resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the packaging damaged.
- Any items which have been amended or modified from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance. Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are done so purely at the end user’s risk.
- All products intended to be painted must be trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
- If a vehicle has been into our workshop and had the wheels removed, the wheel nuts/bolts/studs will need to be checked after 25 miles of normal road use. This is the owner/driver of the vehicle’s responsibility.
- Advisories Given on workshop invoices are recommendations based on our findings are sometimes legal requirements. Please ensure you check with a member of staff if you have queries regarding any advisory recommendations.
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an unserviceable condition.
- Surcharges must be paid upon purchase of any reconditioned/rebuilt items and will be reimbursed only if and when the supplier or manufacturer accepts the surcharge unit.
- All goods remain the property of DMA Performance Limited until paid for and payment received in full.
- We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
- Any product or labour warranty offered is non-transferable.
- With the vast majority of manufacturers items must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty repair or replacement being agreed.
- No warranty will be considered unless you can produce a genuine invoice in your name.
- If old parts removed from your vehicle during an install are left with us, they will be disposed of at our discretion after 5 business days.
Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
DMA Performance Limited must be informed by e-mail or telephone on +44 (0) 7540 328 888 of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 7 working days commencing the day of delivery, purchase or install, A member of staff will provide you with a Returns Notice Number.
Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as well as your Returns Notice Number.
If an item is sent back to us without a Returns Notice Number; a refund will not be given.
No parts that have been used, fitted or installed will be accepted for Credit or Refund.
We will not under any circumstances pay any VAT/Import Duties on Returns, If we are requested to do so your return will be rejected/abandoned.
For orders that have been supplied correctly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
Within 14 days from the day of delivery – Goods can be returned for ANY reason for a full refund of goods and initial delivery charge.
We do not cover returns postage back to us
After 14 days from the day of delivery – Goods can be returned but with a 20% handling charge. The initial delivery charge & return delivery charges will NOT be refunded.
After 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods are not accepted back for refund.
For orders that have been supplied incorrectly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
- Within 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods can be accepted back for full refund, refund for initial shipping and refund for return shipping.
If goods are not in re-saleable condition e.g fitted/test fitted, original packaging not present, covered in grease/lube etc, supplied correctly or incorrectly we will not accept for a refund.